Fire is a devastating loss for any homeowner. Please keep the following in mind to keep your home safe.
- Install smoke alarms on all levels of your home and change batteries at least once a year.
- Use candles with caution; keep them away from flammable materials. Always extinguish them when leaving the room.
- Clean your dryer lint screen regularly.
- Never leave food on a stove unattended.
- Never smoke in b ed or leave burning cigarettes or cigars unattended.
- Keep matches and lighters out of the reach of children.
- Never place portable space heaters near drapery or furniture.
For more information on homeowner’s coverage and policies, please contact Gunn Mowery at 1-800-840-1243, or e-mail us at email@example.com. Become our Facebook fan at Facebook.com/GunnMowery.